The B&O lives on... in Wilmington, DE! Restored to all it's glory, this former B&O Water Street depot was built by famed architect, Frank Furness in 1887 for the B&O Railroad. It was one of two B&O stations in Wilmington and was shared by the Reading Railroad. This is the South side (rear) of the building. The front has lost it's awning, platform area and trackage and serves as the current parking lot. ING now occupies the building. Check out these amazing images of the station compliments of the Friends of the Frank Furness Railroad District: While in service on the B&O and before the restoration.