A view inside Dublin Heuston station at around 19:00. A Iarnrod Eireann Mark 4 driving trailer no 4001 heads a rake of mark 4 stock with a 201 class loco at the "pushing" end. The train has just arrived from Cork. The stock was built by CAF in Spain in 2005/6. This beautiful station opened on 4 August 1846 as the terminus and headquarters of the Great Southern and Western Railway (GS&WR).