We're about to climb the stairs at Union Junction and pay a visit to the op at shift change. Standing by the tower is the late H. A. Wilgis, who ran the restored GG-1 No. 4935 on its first revenue run in May of 1977. Mr. Wilgis at the time of this photo had 37 years of service with the PRR, PC, and Amtrak. The tower, built in 1910, was abandoned in 1983 and later razed, as part of the Northeast Corridor Improvement Project.