Canberra Museum's restored 30Class 3016T crosses over the Parramatta Road with the 'Children’s Party Express' on the Carlingford Branchline with a return working of the 3801 Limited Tour for Christmas. The Parramatta Road Signal Box is on the left and controls, amongst other safeworking, the heavy traffic flow on this busy road, also referred to the Great Western Highway. The tour travelled the Sydney suburban rail network and arrived at the Rosehill Gardens where passengers, young and old, were treated to a Christmas Party. 3016 was built in 1903 and despite its age has recently been providing the lions share of the motive power required by the museums train movements. Originally a tank loco, it was converted to a tender loco in 1930. It was ultimately returned to service by Museum volunteers in 1989.