The Reading Railroad station in Ewing Township, NJ. This station was built in 1929 and has been Listed on the National Register of Historic Places since June 22nd, 1984. It is now owned by SEPTA and leased to a private organization. The station saw through passenger service from Philadelphia, PA to Newark, NJ via both the Reading and even the B&O. The Reading also ran its well known "Crusader" through to the Communipaw Terminal in Jersey City which offered ferry service to NYC. SEPTA continued this service until 1981 though NJT agreed to continue service, albeit, just through to November of the following year. Click here for a view of the opposite side.