Reading Railroad 0-4-0 Camelback #1187, aka; Strasburg #4 was built in March, 1903, acquired by Strasburg in 1962 and last ran in May of 1967. The engine was on loan to the RR Museum of PA (across the street) for several years but later transferred back to Strasburg in 2004 for evaluation in consideration for restoration. The shop, always busy, had gotten even busier since and the project's timeline has been moved considerably far off. A late Summer's Sun, along with recent movement of the locomotive, thanks in part to construction of a newly extended restoration shop provided yet another perspective of No. 1187 through the years. To her rear is 4-6-0 CP No. 972 followed by 2-8-2T No. 37, Pacific Lumber Company.