"Allegra" railcar ABe 8/12 # 3511 is pulling train 1444 from Arosa to Chur over the 284 meter long and 62 meter high Langwieser viaduct, which has a main span of 100 meter and was built for the then independent Chur-Arosa-Bahn (ChA). Erected between 1912 and 1914, the Langwieser Viaduct was the world's first railway bridge to be constructed of reinforced concrete, and at that time represented a significant breakthrough. At the time of its erection, the Langwieser Viaduct was the longest railway bridge in the world. A total of 800 cubic metres of wood was used for the falsework, the construction of which was another impressive achievement of the carpenter Richard Coray of Trin. The plans for the viaduct were created by Hermann Schürch, the chief engineer was Züblin, and the building contractor was Eduard Züblin.