Steamtown's 1905 Alco (Brooks) built Nickel Plate 4-6-0 "Ten Wheeler" captured here in May of 2010 behind the former DL&W back shop. No. 44 was renumbered as No. 344 in 1910. After a short stint with the Akron, Canton & Youngstown (1920-1929), the locomotive was sold in 1929 to the Dansville & Mount Morris Railroad, a shortline in upstate New York where she ran until retired in 1957. Like much of the collection here in Scranton, PA, this locomotive was part of the original Steamtown collection in Bellows Falls, VT before arriving here in 1985.