"Picasso" farewell in Massif Central
The end of the line for 6 "EAD" X4500, nicknamed "Caravelle" and built in the 60's to early 70's.
Old train and old signals : preserved railcar X2403 does some switching at Le Buisson station during a charter train.
Built 1949 by Renault, the railcar was in operation until 2008.
X 2425, operated by association Chemin de Fer du Haut-Forez, is a historic railcar built in 1953 - the motor is not at all clean.
Railcar X 4039 is operated by association A.B.F.C in Dijon. The cabin for the engineer is above the roof. The second railcar X 2403 belongs to the Chemins de Fer de la Haute Auvergne.
New painting of a track motor coach of association Chemin de fer de la Haute Auvergne.
X 2403 is a historic railcar. It is operated by the Chemins de Fer de la Haute Auvergne.
X 2425 is a historic railcar built in 1953. It is operated by association Chemin de Fer du Haut-Forez.
Four railcars of this type were built by Billard in 1939. Only one is preserved and in operation by association Les Voies Ferrés du Velay.