An FPA-4 - FPB-2 - FPA-4 lashup leads an eastbound container train as it approaches Turcot West. The units were normally assigned to passenger trains but on weekends could be found in express fre... (more)
After meeting the southbound City of New Orleans, CN 2328 leads a northbound through Walls, MS into Memphis, TN on the CN Yazoo Subdivision.
CN 596 has 66 cars for Taschereau Yard as it passes the new Turcot Ouest on CN's new right-of-way on this portion of the Montreal Sub. Power is CN 4115 & CN 9677 as it passes under a massive signa... (more)
It has been two and a half years since I visited this former Canadian National G8 and it has not moved an inch. This long nose beauty was built in 1954 and operated with the CN until somehow find... (more)
The Pointe St-Charles Switcher is leaving the Port of Montreal with 17 cars received in interchange from the port as it passes a long out of use siding at left.
CN C40-8 2008 sits in the yard in Homewood.
Held out. With congestion ahead at Taschereau Yard, a very long CN 527 with CN 2030 leading is cooling its heels on the transfer track of CN's Montreal Sub.
Canadian Pacific was first thru Black Canyon on the tracks across the Thompson River. The CP originally skirted this difficult outcropping with a temporary trestle and rail bed . The original tres... (more)
CN 5366 and BLE 910 enter Glenn Yard on a sunny afternoon in Chicago.
After a rather lengthy delay due to maintenance, the tracks were finally cleared for this southbound scrap train. The train was ultimately bound for AK Steel in Butler, where it would turn and re... (more)
With the dome of Bonsecours Market in the background, the Pointe St-Charles Switcher is leaving the Port of Montreal with 17 cars received in interchange from the port.
Nice activity at the Jasper station.
Canadian National Test Track Evaluation Systems Budd 1501 is captured leaving the Canada/U.S border at Lacolle.
Freight train near Jasper double headed by the EMD SD40-2W #5269 and by the EMD SD40 #5161.
IC 2458 leads train 406, rounding the bend at Hampton, New Brunswick.