The short "Seetal crocodile" De 6/6 # 15301 was built in 1925 for the line Lucerne-Lenzburg-Wildegg, which was with SBB since 1922 and has grades of up to 3.8 % (opened 1883/1895 by the Lake Valle... (more)
The short "Seetal crocodile" De 6/6 # 15301 was built in 1925 for the line Lucerne-Lenzburg-Wildegg, which was with SBB since 1922 and has grades of up to 3.8 % (opened 1883/1895 by the ... (more)
Steamtrain of SBB Historic with locomotive B 3/4 # 1367 is passed in Gurtnellen by a charter train Zürich-Chiasso with locomotive Ae 6/8 # 208 (former BLS, now association Swisstrain) and two luxu... (more)
The short or little "crocodile" De 6/6 # 15301, built in 1925 for the Seetalbahn line Lucerne-Lenzburg-Wildegg of the SBB, with a short charter train on the Reuss bridge near Turgi, with... (more)
This photo could easily be taken more then 50 years ago. Ae 4/4 # 251 of the BLS from 1944 with an international Lötschberg-Simplon train, with SBB rebuild cars from the 1950', on the Bogna bridge... (more)
Ae 4/4 # 251 of the BLS, first fast highpower (2940 kW) two bogies electrolocomotive built in 1944 by SLM and BBC, with a charter train in Schafhausen im Emmental. The locomotive is on loan to and... (more)
Electrolocomotive Ae 4/7 # 11026 of association Mikado 1244 in Brugg (AG), brought a charter train from Schaffhouse to Burgdorf this morning. The former SBB express train locomotive with Buchli dr... (more)
Electrolocomotive Be 4/4 # 15 was built in 1931 in a series of six by SLM and SAAS for the new electrified Bodensee-Toggenburg-Bahn (BT) (Romanshorn-St.Gallen-Wattwil-Nesslau). She has 1200 kW and... (more)
Special train of association "Mikado 1244" to the general meeting reached its final destination Brunnen. Ae 4/7 11026 was built in 1934 by SLM and BBC for the SBB and is operational for ... (more)
This train was dedicated for instruction of engineers and train conductors of association DVZO (Dampfbahn-Verein Zürcher Oberland). The colorfol cars were owned former by the Bodensee–Toggenburg-B... (more)
"Blue Arrow" BCFe 4/6 # 736 of the BLS on a journey over the Lötschberg mountain line for the Railway Touring Company from GB, leaving the short Schluchi tunnel near Hohtenn.
"Blue Arrow" BCFe 4/6 # 736 of the BLS on a journey over the Lötschberg mountain line for the Railway Touring Company from GB, entering Hohtenn station on the south ramp.
SBB Ae 3/6 I 4-6-2 electric loco No 10602 built in 1924 approaches Romanshorn station with an eastbound tank wagon train from the Kreuzlingen direction.
Former BLS Ae 4/4 251, now owned and operated by Extrazug.ch, with a charter train on the 1 in 25 grade from Puidoux-Chexbres down to Vevey.
One of the old SBB rod drive 4-6-2 electric locos dating from 1925 arrives at Arbon with the 08.02 Schaffhausen to Rorschach train.