"Red Arrow" RAe 2/4 # 1001 of SBB Historic is on a chartered round trip from Olten via the Hauenstein line to Basel shunting yard, then along the Rhine via Stein-Säckingen and Laufenburg... (more)
"Red Arrow" RAe 2/4 # 1001 of SBB Historic is leaving his home base Olten for a chartered round trip. The iconic railcar was built in 1935 for branch line service, but run in charter tri... (more)
"Churchill Arrow" RAe 4/8 # 1021 is on a brunch roundtrip through the Töss valley on this beautiful spring day. The trip started in Zürich, running via Winterthur-Bauma to Rapperswil, ov... (more)
Electric locomotive Be 5/7 # 151 (in fact it is # 161, but has the numberplates of 151) of the Bern-Lötschberg-Simplon Bahn, built in 1913 by SLM, BBC and MFO for the new Lötschberg mountain line,... (more)
"Blue Arrow" BCFe 4/6 # 736 of the BLS Stiftung (BLS Foundation) in Brig, with the Folluhorn mountain in the background. The railcar was built in 1938 by SIG in Neuhausen and SAAS in Gen... (more)
"Blue Arrow" BCFe 4/6 # 736 of the BLS Stiftung (BLS Foundation) is leaving Brig, passing an old signal box (not operational any more since a few months). The railcar was built in 1938 b... (more)
Double railcar BCFe 4/6 # 736 of the BLS (BLS Stiftung/BLS foundation) in Lalden on the Lötschberg south ramp. The train is running from Berne via Worb-Thun-Spiez-Kandersteg to Brig for a group.
Double railcar "Blue Arrow" BCFe 4/6 # 736 of the BLS (BLS Stiftung/BLS foundation) left the 14,6 kilometer long Lötschberg tunnel a few seconds ago in Goppenstein (1216 meter a.s.l), in the Lötsc... (more)
Round trip through eastern part of Switzerland, with 2 dining cars and locomotives Be 4/4 # 15 and # 11, both former Bodensee-Toggenburg Bahn (BT) from 1931 (SLM and SAAS). # 15 is running for the... (more)
Electrolocomotive Be 4/4 11 (built in 1931 for the Bodensee-Toggenburg-Bahn) is pulling a dining car of former CIWL (International Sleeping-Car Company).
(1'Co)(Co1') locomotive Ae 6/8 # 205 of the BLS (used for charter trains nowadays and based in Spiez) was built in 1939 by SLM and SAAS (with Westinghouse drive) and has 4415 kW (then one of the m... (more)
Ae 6/8 # 205 (SLM and SAAS 1939) and Re 4/4 (Re 425) # 174 "Frutigen" (SLM and BBC 1972) in Kandersteg.