DL C425 Nș 2453, built as Erie Lackawanna 2453 in October 1964. The unit stands in GVT's corporate colors at Scranton, Pa. The GVT scheme is loosely based on Alco's demonstrator colors.
Photo taken with permission
Photo taken with permission.
A portion of DL's dead line is seen in the dead of night, DL RS11 1805 was built for Central Vermont and was last owned by the Winchester & Western. DL RS11 324 was built for Southern Pacific, it ... (more)
The Carbondale job gets ready at Bridge 60 while the six axles wait for their next assignment.
Many thanks to the guys and their efforts at the DL who maintain a full fleet of Alco products! On the first day of our visit to the DL, we followed LL1 around for a while. C420 Nș405 and M420 Nș2... (more)
C636 Nș3642 leads M636 Nș3643 on the return run of SPG3 to Scranton.
One of the two remaining D&H painted units on CP's roster stands in Scranton, Pa. at Taylor Yard for a portrait.