The railcar X 4615 was in operation by association Viaduc 07. Today the association does not exist anymore, the line is closed.
An image from the past: everything on this view has disappeared. The Loudéac-Pontivy line is gone. The station has been demolished. As regards the X 2400 railcars, some units have been saved and w... (more)
The two railcars X 3886 and X 4039 called “Picasso” are operated by association A.B.F.C in Dijon. The cabin for the engineer is above the roof.
Saint-Brieuc 1984: almost unchanged since the 1950's
Typical local service in the rural France of the 1980's, and typical station building of the PO Company in Britanny. Note that this small town was called Napoleonville between 1804 and 1870. The l... (more)
An image of the past: a X 2400 with two 300HP engines in front of the Pontivy passenger station, on a local train coming from Guingamp (Brittany).
Local trains on branch lines in Brittany used these popular railcars for many years until the 1980's.
Another charter train for the Lyon Festival of Lights: this DMU travelled from Epinal and Dijon to Lyon. It is a preserved "Caravelle", in perfect condition and 1980's livery. The purpose of the y... (more)