A 4-axle E.424 in original brown livery is shunting a long distance train out of the Milano Centrale station.
The E.424 were a series of 158 units built between 1943 and 1951. After mod... (more)
Electric locomotive, direct current 3000 V, e626 built by Breda in 1935 for the Italian State Railways. Today this locomotive is kept out of service at the Piedmontese Railway Museum after having ... (more)
Sulmona-Carovilli photographic train with the railcar FS ALn556.2331 photographed parked at the Cansano station.
The E.424.005, photographed in the Pistoia depot, is currently one of the very few historic electric locomotives of this class, perfectly restored and is still active for towing historic trains.
Historic train organized by Fondazione FS Italiane, on the "Agrigento-Caltanissetta" line, composed of a electric locomotive type E626 and 4 vintage wagons, Photografed in Aragona statio... (more)
ROVIGO station, Bologna-Padova local service with the E 326 011 FS locomotive built by Breda in 1932.
Special train for the 120 years of the Sulmona-Isernia railway photographed at Campo di Giove-Monte Maiella.