This EL slug began life as Erie #1150 in April of 1951 where it was a class MFSB-15A. Interestingly it was delivered after 1151-1161, which came the year before. In July of 1965, it was rebuilt into a slug at Hornell, NY. Teamed with an NW2 for about a decade, it was retired in 1976 and stored at Croxton with a similar slug rebuilt from a DRS4-4-1500. Here, it's ready to be cut up at Naporano, sharing its fate with Amtrak E9(A) #428.