From the grounds in front of the old Ford Plant, we see a NYSW local working with two nicely painted RS1s. By 1980 the RS1s were pretty much relegated to the Edgewater Branch. Today, both the branch and the RS1s are gone, the track is River Road (full of Lexus and Infinitis), and the Ford Plant is a very fancy mall/condo complex called "The Promenade." That blue building however survives. RS1 #238 was first delivered from ALCO in April of 1945. #252 was delivered in October of 1947. Both were later scrapped.