Built in 1864 by E.S. Norris in Lancaster, PA for the Western Pacific; it was lettered "G" and nicknamed "Mariposa." The WP was not the later railroad, but a construction entity building the Central Pacific. This engine then went to the Central Pacfic and worked there for forty years (through the Southern Pacific merger). From there, it was sold to Palmer McBride & Quayle, who sold it in turn to Stockton Terminal, where it ran until being donated to Travel Town in 1953.