WW&F Director's Train. To kick off its Annual Picnic weekend, the Wiscasset Waterville & Farmington Railway Museum ran a special, early morning Director's Train for photographers and die-hard, narrow gauge enthusiasts. The single-car passenger extra featured Wiscasset and Quebec Coach #3, which had been under lease from the Maine Narrow Gauge Railroad Company in Portland, but was recently purchased outright by the museum. The venerable coach was built in 1894 by the Jackson & Sharpe Car Works in Wilmington, Delaware for the Wiscasset & Quebec Railroad, which eventually became the WW&F. She is seen here behind Locomotive #10, charging south through Rosewood Crossing, on a beautiful Saturday morning.