Glacier - Bridge 14-A. After a servicing stop at Glacier Siding, the WP&YR Rotary Fleet resumes its climb toward the White Pass and a date with the deep snow pack which has been accumulating all winter. The plow train this day consists of the 1898-vintage Rotary #1, which has worked this line almost since it opened. The rotary weighs in at 154,000 lbs...more than the weight of Mikado #73, which is right behind her. The 73 is actually the baby of the fleet, having been constructed for the WP&YR by Baldwin in 1947. Immediately behind the 73 is Consolidation #69, a much older White Pass Baldwin, that was built in 1908. Note that unlike 73, the 69 is an outside frame locomotive and the drivers are not visible. The "caboose" on this train and the home for the 12-man crew is the cupola-equipped, Combine #211, which was originally built for the Sumpter Valley Railroad in 1918, but was brought to the WP&YR by the US Army during WW2 and has remained ever since.