Florence & Cripple Creek 4-6-0 No. 20 was built by Schenectady in 1899. In 1916, F&CC No. 20 was sold to the Rio Grande Southern and it spent the next 35 years on the Silver San Juan Route. After the RGS was abandoned, the locomotive was first displayed at the Narrow gauge Motel at Alamosa. When the Colorado Railroad Museum was established in 1958, she was moved to the museum and has remained. The locomotive is being restored to operation and will operate at the museum when the overhaul is completed. She is seen here at the museum in Golden, Colorado in July, 1982.