Ann Arbor Railroad Car Ferry Viking was launched on December 30, 1924 as ANN ARBOR NO. 7 and had a capacity 30 rail cars. In 1964 she was rebuilt and her original triple expansion steam engines were replaced with four diesel electric engines and was renamed Viking. In April, 1982 the Ann Arbor terminated railroad car ferry service. Photo taken while fishing.