Clinchfield numbers 800, 250 and 200 are shown at Thermal, NC during a photo stop with a northbound passenger extra. The B-unit was acquired from the L&N in trade for another B-unit (CRR 853) in 1969. It began life as an NC&StL unit (919), and was then L&N 1919. It served as the main motive power behind Ten Wheeler number 1, along with sister F7B 869 (former NC&StL 1918, and then L&N 918), which had been on the roster since 1965 in an outright acquisition from the L&N (which owned a 50 percent controlling interest in the CRR). In excursion service, both of the B-units were painted Pullman green to match the passenger cars, and both had steam generators. The letters for "Clinchfield" were made of thin sheet metal attached to the grills. Car 114, immediately behind the 200, was then called the "White Oak." It was a former Wabash parlor observation. It was later renamed "Blue Ridge" after CRR GM Tom Moore was convicted on a number of Federal crimes involving misappropriation of railroad assets and cash. "White Oak" was the name for Moore's private farm.