A new slug has entered the world of railroading. Built on-site at TEMCO grain facility in Tacoma, from the old SW1200 219, which sat unused for years in this very spot. Originally this was the NP 160 built in 1957. It saw service in BN green as 219, as well as yellow and blue paint scheme as the Continental Grain 219. As shown here, the slug, owned by TEMCO, is intended to work solely with the 1611 (owned by EFX Locomotive) and features a remotely operated coupler. Directly above the former NP SW1200 (219S), in the background, is the NP Headquarters building.