This 2-6-0 Mogul was built in 1875 by Baldwin in Philadelphia, PA for the V&T in Nevada. The engine originally burned wood but was converted to coal in 1907. It was at this time, #20 was equipped with an extended smokebox. By 1911, the engine was converted to burn oil. An electric headlight was installed in 1917. Though the engine was used for all types of service during its years at the V&T, the engine primarily spent it's time switching around the mills along Carson River and in Carson City. After sitting stored for some time, the engine was sold in 1942 by the Clifford C. Bong Construction Company where it was used for only a few years before being stored again in 1948. The Railroad Museum of Pennsylvania acquired #20 in 1968.