Where are they now?
When we last saw RDG #900, the engine was on display at Reading & Northern's small yard at Leesport, PA. #900 has since been moved north to a larger facility in Hamburg, PA along with the bulk of the Reading Co. Technical and Historical Society's collection and can be found at the Reading Railroad Heritage Museum.
RDG #900 was built in May of 1950 for the Reading Company. The FP7 was transferred to SEPTA and renumbered as SPAX #4371 in 1978. Retired 7/26/1981, the engine was sold to the Philadelphia Chapter NRHS in 1983 who in turn leased to the RCT&HS and finally sold to them in 1998.