Tucked behind 2-8-0 No. 610, under a shed by the TVRM East Chattanooga Shop is TVRM's "Southern No. 6910". The locomotive was built by Baldwin Locomotive Works in May 1920 for the Kentucky & Tennessee Railroad and was retired in February 1964. The locomotive was later sold to TVRM the following year where it was then painted up as Southern #6910 and ran a few excursions from Chattanooga to Cleveland, Tennessee and back. Taken out of service after the excursion due to a leaky boiler, the locomotive is rather far down on a list for restoration to operation. For a photo of this locomotive in service taken by Tom Sink at Stearns, KY, in 1961, click here. K&T's No. 12, incidentally, was actually former Southern 2-8-2 No. 4501 which it purchased from the railroad in 1948.