This station is located in Doylestown, Pennsylvania, at the terminus of SEPTA's Lansdale/ Doylestown line, former Reading Lines. It was not, however, by the Reading Company, but rather, the Northeast Pennsylvania Railroad, in 1871. At one time it had a cupola center over the ticket office, but sadly, today, it is no longer there. This is probably the last remaining original North East Pennsylvania RR station. The NEPRR was absorbed into the Reading in 1879. All the other stations on this line were built after the NEPRR become part of the Reading Company. A photo of the old station can be seen here.