A portrait of Billard railcar #214, built in 1940 in Tours, at the former railroad station of Troye on the "Chemin de fer du Vivarais". Billard was a French rolling stock construction company specialized in narrow gauge railbuses, which could be found on numerous French secondary railways and on other European networks such as the Diakofto railway in Greece. It was founded in 1920 by Mr. Pierre Billard and closed in 1964. #214 is one of the three preserved railbus A 150D. A second one, #213 is currently under repair in Lamastre.