Vintage freight car K3 # 1710 of SP (Schweizerische Privatbahnen) on the ferryboat "MF Romanshorn" of the Schweizerische Bodensee-Schifffahrtsgesellschaft AG (SBS). Next weekend, 150 years of railcar ferry traffic over the Bodensee (Lake Constance) between Romanshorn and Friedrichshafen (and Lindau) will be celebrated. Ferry traffic of railway cars ended in 1976 and the rails on the "Romanshorn" motor ferry, built in 1958, were removed. Since then this ferry has been in operation as a car ferry. In order to recreate the former ferry service, two historic freight wagons (on road low loader vehicles) were loaded today.