Privately owned former Bavarian S 3/6 four cylinder express train steamlocomotive, built in 1924 by Maffei as last of the series k for the Deutsche Reichsbahn with # 3709. Later # 18 508. Driving wheel diameter is 1,87 meters. Withdrawn in 1962 and stabled at Lindau Reutin. Came to Switzerland in 1973, bought by a swiss architekt, some time stabled at Schlieren in the gas works, and from 1981 in a little shed at Wettingen. Since august 18th 2005 exhibited in the Locorama at Romanshorn. Because the locomotive had been covered and dry since 1973, its condition has not deteriorated since then, there is only little rust on the outside. The owner has procured various spare parts as well as the air and feed pump, so that the locomotive could theoretically be put back into operation one day.