On this day, the former Bavarian S 3/6 fourcylinder express train steamlocomotive 18 # 508 was pulled out of the shed in Wettingen after more then 20 years. Afterwards, it was pulled by railcar BDe 4/4 # 641 of the OeBB (Oensingen-Balsthal-Bahn) with a maximum velocity of 40 km/h and several checks on hot axle bearings, via Koblenz-Bülach-Winterthur to Romanshorn, where it was placed at the Locorama. The locomotive was built in 1924 by Maffei as last of the series k for the Deutsche Reichsbahn with # 3709. Later renumbered # 18 508. Driving wheel diameter is 1,87 meters. Withdrawn in 1962 and stabled at Lindau Reutin. Came to Switzerland in 1973, bought by a swiss architekt. The owner has procured various spare parts as well as the air and feed pump, so that the locomotive could theoretically be put back into operation one day.