On their final trip to Peoria and back, a GP20 and two of Keokuk Junction Railway's F units lead their train to Peoria.
The trailing A unit, PREX 1750, was built as CN 6502 in 1954. It worked for different Canadian railroads before coming to the Peoria & Western (eventually the Keokuk Junction) in the mid-2000s. From then on, the F units worked in freight service and also ran on the KJRY's annual Santa Train. The future for these units is to be stored and who knows after that. Hopefully they can be saved!