A Northern Pacific Diner Among an ATSF Gold Mine. Stainless steel fluting on original Santa Fe Railway passenger cars returns again to the rails of the Barstow station, even if only for just a day. These beautiful cars almost appear right at home among many other ATSF pieces of equipment of the Western American Rail Museum's (WARM) collection, including former Santa Fe cabooses, business car No. 58, an SD40, FP45, "Beep," horse car and a number of containers. Going back to the the business car train in the foreground - the diner centered in this photo actually harks back to the Northern Pacific. Delivered by Budd in 1957 as NP No. 459, this diner saw service on the North Coast Limited. On an unknown date, this car was part of a wreck and was therefore not acquired by Amtrak in 1971. No. 459 would go on to be repaired by the Burlington Northern and would enter service as #A26 "Lake Superior. As part of joining the nation's passenger car roster later, #A26 would also have the Amtrak number No. 800139 applied as well. Finally, following the BNSF merger, the car would receive its final numbering - BNSF No. 10 while continuing to carry the name "Lake Superior."