Heavy one meter gauge cogwheel 0-8-6-0 T steamlocomotive "Kitson-Meyer" type "Z" # 3349 of the Ferrocarril Transandino Chileno (FCTC) (Transandine Railway) for the line Los Andes-Mendoza. This 850 Hp locomotive was built by Kitson in Leeds/UK in 1909 and was in operation til 1971. It is exhibited on a turntable in the Railway Museum Quinta Normal in Santiago de Chile. When the locomotive was built, it had a third pair of cylinders, which was located at the front, inclined towards the rear, above the adhesion cylinders and drove a cogwheel located between the first and second coupled axle. This drive was removed in 1911 already. The three rear axles were not driven, the rear pair of cylinders drove two cogwheels, which were located between the 3 running axles of the bogie. So the locomotive was used til 1971 with 4 driven adhesion axles in front and two cogwheels in the rear trailing bogie.