In 2021, the Rigibahnen will celebrate 150 years since the inauguration of the first cogwheel railway in Europe from Vitznau to the Rigi mountain in 1871 (Vitznau-Rigi-Bahn VRB). In 1873, the Swiss Locomotive- and Machine Work (SLM) in Winterthur delivered the locomotive H 1/2 # 7 with a upright boiler, which was the very first order for the new company and got the work number # 1. This locomotive was withdrawn in 1938 and was exhibited in the Swiss Museum of Transport in Lucerne since 1959. Today, this vehicle was transported on a barge over the Lake Lucerne to Vitznau, and there placed on the low loader car X 105 of the Rigibahnen. You will seldom see a cogwheel steamlocomotive from below, but here it is possible, when she is lifted by a crane to place it on the lowfloor car. The H 1/2 # 7 will be made operational again in the next few months and will steam on the Rigi in the 150 year celebrations of the railway.