A former Texas Star Clipper (nee-CNW) F7A, acquired back in 2012 by NS originally to be rebuilt as a new unit for the OCS, now sits quiet and decrepit on the end of a pipe plant siding a few miles south of Harrisonburg. One of the other F Units acquired with this one, CN 9177, sits further south along the same line in the Shenandoah Valley Railroad's yard awaiting possible rebuild for DGVR.
Solely the CW Past and Present.
July 5, 1895 CW moved its first load of freight and although its existence is merely on paper today, its roots run deep. 125 years and still moving freight. The CW operates as a subsidiary of Norfolk Southern.