UP 1592 and 1447 roll eastward at E. Boundary Rd., location of a former junction with a branchline to Spring Valley, WI on the former C&NW. This power is the weekday local returning to Altoona from Hudson, WI. They will meet the daily westbound manifest a few miles east at Hersey, WI. UP 1592 was built as CNW 6836 in March 1974. UP 1447 is former DRGW 3095, a GP40-2, built in April 1972.