Steamtrain of the Rhaetian Railway from the 19th century. The locomotive G 3/4 # 11 "Heidi" is the newest vehicle, built by SLM in 1902. The baggage car F # 4004 was built in 1896 and was renovated by the "Club 1889" til 2015. Third class car C # 32 "Il Samedrin" was built in 1889 for the Landquart-Davos railway (LD) and renovated by the "Club 1889" in 1999 as C # 2012 and 2019 as C # 32. The last car in the train was inaugurated this day, rebuilt by the "Club 1889", it is the third class car C # 66 built in 1897 for the Rhaetian Railway. The narrow gauge railway "Landquart-Davos" (LD) changed the name to "Rhätische Bahn" in 1895, when the line from Landquart to Chur-Thusis was under construction already and further lines were planned. The train is on the Albula line above Bergün, with the village Latsch in the background, where in 1952 scenes for the film "Heidi" were shooted, in which the locomotive G 3/4 # 11 had a short appearance too. So this locomotive got the name "Heidi" afterwards.