Steamtrain of the Rhaetian Railway from the 19th century just crossed the Landwasser viaduct between Filisur and Alvaneu. The locomotive G 3/4 # 11 "Heidi" is the newest vehicle, built by SLM in 1902. The baggage car F # 4004 was built in 1896 and was renovated by the "Club 1889" til 2015. Third class car C # 32 "Il Samedrin" was built in 1889 for the Landquart-Davos railway (LD) and renovated by the "Club 1889" in 1999 as C # 2012 and in 2019 refurbished as C # 32 of the LD (Landquart-Davos). The last car in the train was inaugurated this day, rebuilt by the "Club 1889", it is the third class car C # 66 built in 1897 by the Schweizerische Industriegesellschaft (SIG) in Neuhausen for the Rhaetian Railway. The narrow gauge railway "Landquart-Davos" (LD) changed the name to "Rhätische Bahn" in 1895, when the line from Landquart to Chur-Thusis was under construction already and further lines were planned, so this car is lettered as "RhB C # 66". The picture was shot from a non public photo spot, allowed by the conductor of the train.