Amtrak GP38H-3 No. 527 captured on the rear of a light engine move at Monmouth Junction, NJ under the still surviving PRR signal bridge on the NEC. Amazingly, this locomotive was around during the Pennsy days having been built by EMD in 1966, albeit, as a GP40TC running commuter service for Toronto's GO transit in Canada. Amtrak acquired the locomotive in 1988, one of 8 to replace aging F40's. It was rebuilt by NS in 2005 and, after 54 years of service, remains active in MOW service. To the right of the locomotive once stood a station stop named for the county. The county itself was named after a railroad junction that included the Camden Amboy Railroad line from Kingston, the Pennsylvania Railroad New York to Philadelphia and the Jamesburg and Freehold Agricultural Railroad in 1850.