Cogwheel steamlocomotive with upright boiler H 1/2 # 7 out of the collection of the Swiss Museum of Transport Lucerne (VHS) is running on the tracks of the Rigi Bahnen this year for the celebration of the 150th anniversary of the first cogwheel mountain railway in Europe. The locomotive was built in 1873 by the SLM Winterthur, as very first locomotive of this famous factory. She was withdrawn in 1937 and is usually exhibited in the Swiss Museum of Transport in Lucerne since 1959. # 7 was made operational in 1995 in co-operation of the SLM and the Rigi Bahnen (new boiler, new gear) and ran on the Rigi in 1996, 1997 and 2009 already. The locomotive is on a Hop-on Hop-off run between Rigi Staffel and Rigi Kulm, shoving the small passenger car B # 5 built in 1871.