Harrisburg commuters race east towards Philadelphia, PA passing two of Roanoke's finest at Leaman Place; N&W No. 475, built in 1906 (by Baldwin in Philadelphia), and N&W No. 611, built in 1950 by the railroad's Roanoke shops. The white structure to the far right is the still standing former PRR freight house.
N&W No. 475 was purchased by the Strasburg Rail Road in 1991 and restored to operation in 1993. N&W No. 611, owned by the Virginia Museum of Transportation in Roanoke, is seen here in a visit to Strasburg in 2019, one which would see a return visit in 2021.