Lightoil fired 50 cm gauge Beyer-Garratt 0-4-0+0-4-0 steamlocomotive # 2 "Ing. L.D.Porta" of the Ferrocarril Austral Fuegino (Tren del fin del Mundo) in the Estación Fin del Mundo, about 8 kilometer from Ushuaia. Built in 1994 in the workshop of Carupa, San Fernando, Buenos Aires province. Historically, it is a very special engine for the railroad because it was the first steam locomotive to provide services on this branch line and also because it was entirely manufactured in Argentina, more precisely in the workshops specially established in Carupá, province of Buenos Aires, between February and November 1994. Its original name was Nora, in honor of the wife of the original owner, but in 2007 it was decided to make a series of technical modifications and it was renamed in honor of the Argentine engineer Livio Dante Porta, a world-renowned specialist in steam locomotives. Technically it is an articulated locomotive Beyer-Garratt 0-4-0 + 0-4-0. It weighs approximately 10 tons and its engine has a power of 120 HP. The work carried out by Tranex Turismo S.A. in its Carupá workshops included the construction of each of its components, reflecting Argentine ingenuity and capacity in the integral development of steam locomotives. The model commemorates the British engineer Herbert William Garratt whose patent was bought by the English company Beyer Peacock and built the first steam locomotive of its type in Manchester during 1909. Different railroads manufactured similar ones in Liniers, Escalada, Junín and Tafí Viejo, among others, which were usually major modifications of previous models or assembly of imported parts.