The 54 # 1695 was a 2-6-0 locomotive of the "Bavarian G 3/4" type, built in 1922 by J.A.Maffei. On April 11, 1945, the locomotive was destroyed during a heavy bombing raid on Treuchtlingen station. In the course of the cleanup, the remains of the locomotive were buried in a bomb hopper. In July 2004, the fragments of the locomotive wreck were discovered during renovation work on the platform at track 7/8. Now the only remains of a locomotive of the 54 series (1st and 2nd axle of # 1695) are on display in the Bavarian Railway Museum in Nördlingen (BEM).