Re 420 # 109 (Re 4/4 II # 11109) of the SBB in the Swiss Express paint scheme (the only still operational), rented to the Chemins de fer du Jura/Jura railways (CJ) for about 2 weeks, is crossing the 237 meter long and 44 meter high Combe Maran viaduct in St-Ursanne, with the loaded sugar beet train 69463 from Alle Cargo via Porrentruy to Delémont. The viaduct was built in 1875 as a truss bridge with spans of 40 meters. Around 1930, the bridge was rebuilt and erected as a viaduct with spans around 20 meters, in which new piers were built between the existing ones. On the left is the former limestone work, operational from 1907 to 1993. Nowadays, there is the entrance to the Mont Terri rock laboratory and cultural use of the buildings.