Privately owned, former SBB, diesellocomotives Bm 6/6 # 18511, 18501, 18508 and 18507 (from right to left) stabled in Winterthur freight yard. The sixaxle dieselelectric Bm 6/6 (Bm 860) were built in 1954/1961 in a series of 14, have two Sulzer 6LDA25 prime movers with a total power of 956 kW, and were withdrawn from 1999. Some of the locomotives have been scrapped in the last years. One, # 18505, ist operational for the Oensingen-Balsthal-Bahn, it was owned by SBB Historic before. # 18510 will be preserved operational by a new founded association in Etzwilen. The fate of the 4 locomotives pictured here is uncertain.