Steamlocomotives of the Ferrovie dello Stato exhibited in the railway museum of Pietrarsa near Naples. From left to right: 625 # 030, a 2-6-0 passenger and freight train steamlocomotive. The 625s constituted one of the most numerous groups in the FS Park with 188 produced and 153 obtained by reconversion. Capable of reaching speeds of 80 kilometers per hour, the 625s would be renamed "Misses" because of their elegance in lines and the typical "hips" they assumed while running straight ahead. R 370 # 023. The R.370 group steam locomotive was a three-axle (locotender), coal-fueled locomotive that the State Railways built for service on Sicily's narrow-gauge lines with rack-and-pinion routes.Locomotives of the R.370 group were designed and built beginning in 1909 in anticipation of the coming into operation of Sicily's narrow-gauge railways serving the sulfur mining basins of the provinces of Enna, Caltanissetta and Palermo, which were then very important from the mining and economic point of view. Their first use was in conducting convoys for miners and minerals from the sulfur basins of Lercara, Cianciana, Grottacalda and Floristella. They were used mainly on the lines: Dittaino-Piazza Armerina-Caltagirone Dittaino-Assoro-Leonforte Agrigento-Naro-Licata railway Lercara-Filaga-Magazzolo railway Filaga-Palazzo Adriano railway 48 locomtives of this type were built from 1911 by Costruzione Mecchanice di Saronno, the gauge is 950 mm, with Strub cogwheel system. 740 # 115: 2-8-0 freight train locomotive built 1911 to 1923 in a series of 470 with about 1000 Hp.