Posted by A Gorrie on October 4, 2009 
Nice picture, whats that attached to the front of the loco and the track ? Cheers Andrew
Posted by Charles Freericks on October 4, 2009 
Neat image!
Posted by Marc-Anthony Gusman on October 4, 2009 
Gorry, that hose is what they use to pump up the air pressure and perform break checks on the loco's., its not connected to the tracks but it does run parallel to them.
- Post a Comment -