1271 was built by NZR Hillside in Dunedin and was one of the last steam locomotives to enter service for NZ Railways. After being withdrawn 1970 it was restored by Steam Incorporated and returned ... (more)
Built in 1915, 608 was dedicated as a war memorial honoring the railwaymen who did not return from WW1. It is owned by New Zealand Railway & Locomotive Society and leased to Steam Inc. The annual ... (more)
Steam Incorpoarted excursion train to Woodville departs Masterton. 1431 was built by Clyde Engineering in NSW in 1957 for NZ Railways. It was sold to Steam Incorporated in 1988 and, after restorat... (more)
Steam Incorporated excursion train to Woodville makes a stop at Masterton. 1431 was built by Clyde Engineering in NSW in 1957 for NZ Railways. It was sold to Steam Incorporated in 1988 who restor... (more)
A mid-winter dinner excursion train arrives at Masterton where passengers will have lunch at a nearby hotel. 794 was built at Hillside in Dunedin in 1927 and, after restoration, returned to mainl... (more)
Train F16 diverted through Wairarapa plains, crosses the Waingawa River on the approach to Masterton city after the North Island main trunk line was closed for an upgrade over the Christmas/New Ye... (more)
The two Bankers (helpers) and a DFT/DFB ? crossing the Main highway in Ngauranga Gorge just North of Wellington, New Zealand.
DX5068 in multiple with a GM G22AR locomotive at the head of Train 1615 passenger at Masterton as storm clouds gather behind. On an adjacent track, another U-26C and G22AR combination head a speci... (more)
DC4346 at the head of Train 1609, a Tranz Metro Wellington service waits at Masterton ready to depart for Wellington at 3:45pm.
Steam Incorporated's Ja1271 and vintage train stopped at Masterton for a crew change while running a "round the block" excursion from Wellington to Palmerston North, through the Manawatu Gorge to ... (more)